We have received a significant amount of snow on the trails and creeks are covered and fences are full.

 We will commence track packing (to push air out of snow)  and pushing out drifts and fences tomorrow – Track packing does not result in a safe/ skiable surface but does result in a great set up for a fantastic season.

 We will see how well this comes up and look at follow up with grooming once machines are ready and snow conditions settle. But please be prepared for a wait while we scramble to catch up with such a great start.

 We will watch the weather and keep the reports coming if we are looking at commencing grooming.


Tim Greville l Ranger - Summit l